Compassionate, quality care using medically sound methods to achieve and maintain weight loss, while promoting self-acceptance
Cindi Larimer, MD
Gainesville Florida’s only practicing medical obesity physician.
- Went to Medical School at UCLA in Los Angeles, California.
- Trained at the University of Florida in Family Practice.
- Board certified in both Family Practice and Obesity Medicine.
- Member Obesity Medical Association, The Obesity Society and American Academy of Family Practice.
- Is a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Practice.
- Has worked in the North Central Florida area for the last 25 years. At Lake Butler, Live Oak, Perry, Lake City Medical Center, AGH, North Florida and Malcom Randall VAMC.
- Ran a Weight loss and Wellness practice in Lake Butler for 6 years.
- Was an assistant professor at University of Florida in family medicine and geriatrics for 7 years.
- Holds Staff privileges at Lake Butler Hospital a and Gainesville VAMC.
- Lives in Gainesville and she has an active interest in healthy lifestyles, healthy aging
Dr. Larimer and GMOS Clinic offer the best in weight loss treatment and maintenance. She is your partner in each step of your journey and enjoys every part of the work she does to help people regain their life!